Where/how can you view delivery reports?
zitsky
Enthusiast - Level 3

They only show as a quick message, then disappear.  Is there any way to *view* the reports?  I'm noticing that I'm only getting reports for certain contacts not all.  To be clear, I am not getting unable to send reports, just a confirmation or nothing at all.

0 Likes
Re: Where/how can you view delivery reports?
bearone21
Legend

what reports??

zitsky
Enthusiast - Level 3

Delivery confirmation reports of SMS messages/texts.

bearone21
Legend

no confirmation of delivered like i-phone, you'll only see the message you typed out!!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

zitsky, thanks for the clarification. Making sure you get delivery reports on sent messages is important and a convenient feature to have. Just to confirm, what text messaging application are you using on your Galaxy smartphone, is it the standard Messages app or the Verizon Message+ app? Do you currently use any other 3rd party texting applications? Please power off your device for 30 seconds and then restart it. Please retest the issue with any one specific contact and let us know if anything changes. Thanks!

AlanS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupportIf my  response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button  under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our  conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
zitsky
Enthusiast - Level 3

Standard messages app.

No 3rd party

Problem solved after person I am texting got new phone on Verizon (was att)

Would be nice to know if delivery reports are saved anywhere.