Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Which password should be used to unlock my phone?
DORHEA52

My phone charger caught on fire (yes, it was plugged into a surge protector) and caused my phone to freeze.  I finally got it rebooted and charged but have been stuck in the rebooting phase. 

Initially I entered the last known password and it allowed me to continue the setup but when I attempted to set up my email accounts, somehow it started the reboot again.

Since then I've made 11 attempts to open the phone but keep getting error messages.  The thing is I have used the Google phone locator on my pc that 'found' my phone using the password I thought was valid BUT the email address is the Google email address, not the Yahoo address I originally entered and the process will only let me enter a password, not start over with a different email address.

I have 2 attempts left and then everything will be erased.  I fear I've lost everything already because I noticed the little robot was 'erasing' when I first got it to reboot but on the off chance I can still save everything/anything, how, what can I do to login using another method?  No, I do not have anything backed up on the Cloud.

Thanks to anyone who can help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes