White Noise when using the video camera on my Samsung Galaxy S5
tinkcrafter

I have recently started using my phone for indoor video recordings.  All of the ones prior have been outside and I thought the noise was from my environment. However, there is a white noise when using the video camera, even in a quiet room.  I have tried changing ring setting suppression for background noise, etc.  I posted to a thread that someone else started last summer about this.  I purchased my phone in April of 2015.  It has had an otter box commuter case on it since day one and has had no accidents or spills.  The sound is there whether the case is on or not.  What is the fix for this?  I loved my S3 that I ahd prior to this and it never had that background noise. Please help.  Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: White Noise when using the video camera on my Samsung Galaxy S5
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
tinkcrafter,

Having that white noise on my videos would annoy me too! Let's get to the bottom of this. How long have you been noticing the noise? Is it occurring on every video you take? Are you using the camera app that came with your device or have you downloaded any 3rd party apps?

ChristinaM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes