Why Does My Phone Send Multiple Messages To One Contact?
BEVLAU19

My messages to a particular person in my contact list are being sent multiple times...anywhere from 3-5 times.  Is this a problem that is my samsung s6 edge? Is anyone else experiencing this issue since installing the latest upgrade?

0 Likes
Re: Why Does My Phone Send Multiple Messages To One Contact?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BEVLAU19, hearing that a specific mobile number on your contacts list is receiving multiple text messages from your mobile number greatly concerns us. I can assure you that this is not a known issue with your model phone (Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge). We'd like to get this issue resolved as quickly as possible for you. Let's work together!

Just a few quick questions to get us started. How long has this been happening? What messaging app are you using on your device?

I had a similar issue awhile back. What I did was temporarily remove the contact's name/info from my mobile device, then I re-added the contact information, and tested out sending texts to the mobile number again. Please try this option at your convenience and share your results.

RobertC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes