Why Is There A Delay When I Answer A Call?
Swazi

We have this issue with our two Samsung S7's.  Drives me absolutely crazy and it happens at the office, home, on the road.  It also doesn't mater if you are on wifi or 4G for that matter.   This has been happening for months!

0 Likes
Re: Why Is There A Delay When I Answer A Call?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you using the HD Voice feature on your line? Have you tried to see if there is a difference if you turn it off or on?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Swazi

Yes I have.  Turning it off resolves the issue.  It of course doesn't have the sound quality of HD Voice that I was promised but at least I can make and receive calls like i was able to in the 90's again.

0 Likes
Mizoth

Has there been any solutions to this?  I have the same issue and it's driving me nuts.  Yes, when I turn off the HD voice it stops, but then I lose the video feature which I use frequently when I travel.

Please help!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help is here for you, Mizoth. We're sorry to hear you're having a delay on your calls with HD voice activated. Let's dig further into this and find out what's going on. Please tell us more about the delay you're having? Is this on all calls? When did this start?

DanielleR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Pocketblon

I have a delay in my phone when I answer the call

0 Likes
Pocketblon
  • I do not know. And how do i find out
0 Likes
Pocketblon

I do not know and how can I find out

0 Likes
Pocketblon

I do you not know why there is a delay in my phone when I answer the phone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Pocketblon, thank you so much for the messages. We want to make sure that you have n issues with being able to answer your phone calls. What is the make and model of the device that you're using? How long has this been going on? Please keep us posted. KevinR_VZW

0 Likes