Why Won't My Galaxy S7 Receive Or Show Missed Calls?
VICEBE78

I have this problem with my Galaxy S7.  I have never head this problem before.  I have never had a signal problem.  I do not have issues with texting or data use.  I simply have people who call me but my phone does not ring and a missed call never shows.  I have checked to ensure that they (one is my son away at college) are not blocked.  It's really frustrating and has been happening only since the most recent update which I have found problematic at best.

0 Likes
Re: Why Won't My Galaxy S7 Receive Or Show Missed Calls?
juand_vzw
Verizon Employee
I'm sorry to hear about this issue with your S7 not displaying missed calls. I know it's important to receive all of your notifications. I can help get this addressed for you. Does this happen when your using Wi-Fi calling? Any other users experiencing a similar issue?

0 Likes
VICEBE78

The issue with the phone both not ringing and not showing missed calls

happens at all levels of service. Wifi, 4G, ext network. It is not

consistent, just problematic.

On Wed, Jun 21, 2017 at 12:31 PM, juand_vzw <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

VICEBE78, we know how important it is to get alerted to all your calls. We do want to help get your phone working properly. Have you noticed your phone losing connection around the time that users stated they tried calling you? Does this happen when just at one location or everywhere you travel?

StevenG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
BigCope
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm having the same issue. I've even bought another s7 and the problem persists. Did you fix this issue?

0 Likes
BigCope
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon Support ,

Has there been any resolution to this issue? I am experiencing it too.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BigCope We understand the importance of having a working phone. Please provide details regarding the issues you are experiencing. May we have your Zip Code? Our goal is to make sure we get this resolved ASAP.

DoloresK_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
BigCope
Enthusiast - Level 2

Zip code is 29223

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BigCope, thank you for sharing this information. We understand the importance of making sure you are receiving all of your phone calls and notifications. Can you please let us know when this concern started? Are you having concerns with data and text as well? Also, does the missed call concern happen to every phone call you receive or only from certain contacts?

SylviaT_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
BigCope
Enthusiast - Level 2

It's been going on for months. Possibly a year, back to when I first started using the s7. The issue is sporadic and is not limited to certain callers. This also happens when I have a 4GLTE connection with at least 2 bars. I have done everything I know to resolve the issue including switching phones . There's no issued with data and text .

0 Likes