Why are my calls going straight to voicemail?
noob
Enthusiast - Level 2

one of my galaxys4 phones is sending all calls straight to voice mail I have verified that call rejection is off and call blocking is off on my verizon account. tried powering down and removing the sim card waited 10 min and rebooted and nothing changed is there a fix for this or do I need to take the phone to verizon store

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: calls going straight to voicemail
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

I would take the one that isn't actually ringing to the Verizon store and get a SIM card replacement. It sounds like it's not connecting to the network very well, especially if one of the phones is right next to it.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Does it happen no matter where you are with your mobile phone? Can the other phone get a call while the other doesn't even if they are sitting next to each other?

0 Likes
noob
Enthusiast - Level 2

yes they are identical models on the same contract same location one receives calls the other everything goes straight to voicemail

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

I would take the one that isn't actually ringing to the Verizon store and get a SIM card replacement. It sounds like it's not connecting to the network very well, especially if one of the phones is right next to it.

0 Likes
noob
Enthusiast - Level 2

you were right on the money I was going to town anyway so I went by verizon store they checked it out and the sim card was bad thanks for the input

MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Excellent. Glad that helped.

0 Likes
PRiffRaff
Enthusiast - Level 1

Have 3rd SIM still sends to voicemail but wired don't because PO called at 6:00 am but 9:00 am didn't get

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can understand how important it is to get your Voicemails. WHen did this problem start? WHat model Galaxy device do you have? Are other services impacted (calls, text, or data)? - AlbertoR_VZW

0 Likes