Enthusiast - Level 3

Says device not provisioned

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can't buy apps or anything anymore like I used to
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

These follow up details are very helpful, Davidw75. To confirm, is this affecting all forms of payment within the Google Play Store? Is it affecting paying with Google Play Store credit if available, or with a valid credit card too?

Have you tried going to the Settings >Application Manager > Google Play Store > Wiping the cache and data > Open the Play Store app, and signing back in to your Gmail account within the app?

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Davidw75, I love having the option to buy apps. So sorry to learn that you are having these troubles. Let’s get to the bottom of this. What make/model phone do you have? When did this start?
ErinW_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Davidw75
Enthusiast - Level 3

SCH-I545 Galaxy S4, stopped buying thing about 2 months ago I'd guess. Just tried the other night and Verizon wouldn't let me use them to pay. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Well, we need to get this fixed so you can get your applications! Are the the Verizon account owner? Are you attempting to purchase the applications through the Google Play store?

NicholeKK_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Davidw75
Enthusiast - Level 3

The official account owner is my wife's mother [removed]. I know now you probably can't help me, just sucks because I'm the one paying the bill. Just let me know what you need or what I can do to help get past the ownership part, if anything. thank you

Personal information removed as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service.

Thank you,

Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

These follow up details are very helpful, Davidw75. To confirm, is this affecting all forms of payment within the Google Play Store? Is it affecting paying with Google Play Store credit if available, or with a valid credit card too?

Have you tried going to the Settings >Application Manager > Google Play Store > Wiping the cache and data > Open the Play Store app, and signing back in to your Gmail account within the app?

NicandroN_VZW

0 Likes