Why can't I receive calls from my office number?
Globalkoas1

Galaxy s5 won't receive call from wife's office number(landline) to her cell. When her employee's try to call her they receive a busy signal. If they dial the area code for cell it goes right thru. I also have s5 and tested this with same result. Just started yesterday. As best I can tell this is the only number that does this. Both phones seem to be working fine otherwise. ???

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: s5 suddenly won't receive calls from my office number. Everything else works fine. Cells/landlines all can call it. ONLY my office number gets a busy signal. ??
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Globalkoas1, We never want you to miss any calls. We want you to check your phone settings for us. Open your contact list and go to your office phone number. Select the settings key and make sure it's not set to the reject list. The correct dail pattern is to dail the ten digit phone number when making calls.
TrinetteW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: s5 suddenly won't receive calls from my office number. Everything else works fine. Cells/landlines all can call it. ONLY my office number gets a busy signal. ??
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Globalkoas1, We never want you to miss any calls. We want you to check your phone settings for us. Open your contact list and go to your office phone number. Select the settings key and make sure it's not set to the reject list. The correct dail pattern is to dail the ten digit phone number when making calls.
TrinetteW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Why can't I receive calls from my office number?
ezwill2

I am having the same problem, My cell phone won't except calls from 850 922-32xx.  It goes to "Welcome to verizon"  and say's the number has either change, disconnected or no longer in service.

0 Likes
Re: Why can't I receive calls from my office number?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@ezwill2

Problems are meant to be solved, so thank you for sharing these details. Just to make sure, but when dialing that number, are you using the 10-digit pattern like what was suggested by this thread's correct answer? I ask because the message you have described would play when a dialed number is not recognized, so we'd want to check that out first.

RussellM_VZW

0 Likes