Why did my charger already go bad..bought another one and it went bad..now phone will not charge..only had it 2 months..what a disappointment so far..should have stayed with Apple..would like to get my money back. Terrible experience so far.
brando8936

Why did my charger from Verizon already go bad..bought another one and it went bad..now the phone will not charge..what a disappointment and a hassle..should have stuck with Apple..only had the phone 2 months. Hope they will exchange it!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
Re: Why did my charger already go bad..bought another one and it went bad..now phone will not charge..only had it 2 months..what a disappointment so far..should have stayed with Apple..would like to get my money back. Terrible experience so far.
B33
Legend

This is either a Phone issue or an Electrical issue in your home.!   when charging Do you always use the same electrical  outlet?  or did you try others..

You will know or should know if there are any issues with your other Electronics.. that you Plug into it..

If it is the s5 which it sounds like it could be then the Local Verizon store at there Discretion will determined if replacement is needed you have a 1 year Manufactures Warranty that covers for things like what your Describing I would take it too your local store see if they'll get you a Replacement or you may have to go through Samsung..

But I would Try another OUTLET just to see if your phone charges with it.. And Good Luck b33

0 Likes
Re: Why did my charger already go bad..bought another one and it went bad..now phone will not charge..only had it 2 months..what a disappointment so far..should have stayed with Apple..would like to get my money back. Terrible experience so far.
AmandaReine
Enthusiast - Level 3

I got my phone in April. By July the charging cord stopped working. I tried other outlets and that did nothing. I ended up charging it with older chargers that I had and that seemed to work, but of course didn't charge as fast as the original cord did when I first got the phone. I went into the store and they gave me a replacement, stating it was the charger that was the problem. However, with the recent update, my phone takes 2+ hours to fully charge, even with the new charger.

I would go into the store and see what they can do. I got a replacement charger for free. I don't think you should have had to pay for a new charger if you only had you phone for 2 months.

0 Likes