Why did studio stop working
brilpitch
Enthusiast - Level 3

When I try to use studio I get the message ...Unfortunately, Studio has stopped working.

I've tried a soft reset, cleared cache ...anyone have advice on how i can fix this issue?

0 Likes
Re: Why did studio stop working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Brilpitch,

We have the advice you are looking for to help fix this issue and appreciate the steps you have already taken to get your Studio application to work. Let’s complete a few more to fix it. Is your Samsung Galaxy S5 software up to date? Place your phone in Safe Mode and test out the applications. Click on the link for steps on how to complete and keep us posted. http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-97645/

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Tritone777
Enthusiast - Level 3

Are you saying that starting up in Safe Mode is going to rectify the Studio failure?  I don't understand how this can be.  Once again, it seems I have to point this out to you;  here is a reply from another Verizon support robot:

We want your devices to work flawlessly. We are aware of the issue. A fix for the issue is under review and will be included in the next Software Update (SU9) for this device. The tentative release date is under review.

RobertH_VZW

0 Likes
Tritone777
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hey, just tried it, and it works. 

0 Likes
Tritone777
Enthusiast - Level 3

Sorry, my mistake.  It doesn't work.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Tritone777, let’s try to narrow this down for you. Having a working application on the phone is important to us. Are you experiencing this issue with any other application? When you stated in your post that it doesn’t work are you stating that you are still getting the same error that the application has stopped working?

TionnaB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Shelleymaness

Mine has done the same thing. It quit after the last update several weeks back I don't want to down load a new photo app, I want my studio back

0 Likes
Shelleymaness

Mine has too. It's doing the exact same thing

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Shelleymaness. It is important to us that we make sure your apps are all working correctly and I am happy to help.

When did this begin? Have you downloaded any additional apps or software updates? Please reach back out with a few additional details and I will be happy to continue helping.
SteveR_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
brilpitch
Enthusiast - Level 3

Do you know what's wrong with it and how to fix it? I haven't downloaded any new apps. One day it worked fine and the next day it didnt. Seems like alot of people are having the same issue. Is my galaxy s5 already so outdated that it cant support the updates?

0 Likes