Why do I keep getting notifications?
PAMI13

My notification sound keeps going off when I have no notices, it shows nothing.  this happens about every 2 minutes

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Notification
bearone21
Legend

settings/lock screen/options-more/notifications  select what you want or uncheck what you don't want.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

There is something causing the notifications.  It isn't random.  Have you checked the notification shade to ensure there isn't something there? Notification and sound settings? Accessibility settings?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

settings/lock screen/options-more/notifications  select what you want or uncheck what you don't want.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

PAMI13, I can understand how that can be very misleading. I want to make sure that we get this looked at and fixed. How long has this been going on? Was there any new apps or changes to the phone recently? Please provide me with some details.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes