Why does my S7 have so many issues?
JPEL17
Enthusiast - Level 1

I purchased an S7 a couple months ago and have had issues since day 1.  First one was the now common screen lockout.  Took it back and was replaced no questions.  Now I recently did a system update and the phone will randomly restart itself.  Doesn't matter if its in use or not. When connected to a computer via usb cable does the same thing. Also I am unable to clear my cache. When I go to the app manager and click on any app it says "computing" times out, and then restarts itself.

Does anyone have an idea how to fix these probelms?

Thanks

Re: Why does my S7 have so many issues?
Sexy43
Enthusiast - Level 2

I agree with you S7 has issues. I purchase on Sept 5. My phone over heats, battery runs down so quick. I have to make sure I keep a charger on hand. I'm also having screen lookout. I called Verizon on today. Of course they gave me the run around about sending out a replacement phone. The supervisor even had a little smart attitude and told me I can go on ebay if I wanted to purchased another phone besides the S7. So that [Removed] me off. Why would I purchased a different phone to use. When I am on a Device Payment and still owe on the S7. My next step will be to contact the BBB.

Profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes