Why does my phone come on about every 15 minutes stays on for aboudt 10 seconds and turns off?
George1530

Why does my phone turn on about every 15 minutes and stay on for about 10 seconds and then turn off?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Why does my phone come on about every 15 minutes stays on for aboudt 10 seconds and turns off?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@George1530 we want your phone to work. Let's get to the bottom of this did safe mode make any difference ? If not, would recommend erasing all content and settings http://vz.to/1MxLjje.

AdrienneP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Why does my phone come on about every 15 minutes stays on for aboudt 10 seconds and turns off?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

George1530,

That is very interesting. Let's get some more information. How long has this been happening? It sounds related to an application of some sort. Did you install something around the same time this started?

JenelleR_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
George1530

No new app.

On Apr 7, 2016 9:55 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the information George1530 . Is there any damage to your phone? Did you have any recent software updates?

KinquanaH_VZW

0 Likes
George1530

No damage and no update on this phone

On Apr 10, 2016 10:32 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

No damage is always a good sign, George1530. When did the issue start?
In the mean time, please run and test in Safe Mode for a few hours and keep us posted. See this link for instructions to Safe Mode: http://spr.ly/6585BY1PU

AntonioC_VZW

0 Likes
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try pulling the battery for a minute, reinsert it and see if that helps. Another option would be to factory default the phone.

0 Likes
George1530

I put a new battery in and it didn't help.

0 Likes
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

If Verizon Support doesn't post any further suggestions or no other ideas are given, try factory defaulting the phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@George1530 we want your phone to work. Let's get to the bottom of this did safe mode make any difference ? If not, would recommend erasing all content and settings http://vz.to/1MxLjje.

AdrienneP_VZW

0 Likes