Why dose my service drop in some local areas of town an why dose my service go from 3g with 1 bar of service to 4glte
MASABR11

My service drops on fb calls n Skype an other only calling my service jumps in an out of the call

0 Likes
Re: Why dose my service drop in some local areas of town an why dose my service go from 3g with 1 bar of service to 4glte
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which phone model do you have? What is the dBm level for the signal strength?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Why dose my service drop in some local areas of town an why dose my service go from 3g with 1 bar of service to 4glte
MASABR11

It's my Samsung s 7 an what is eBm stand for

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It is dBm not eBm. Mobile phone signal - Wikipedia

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MASABR11,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We certainly want to make sure that your concerns are being addressed promptly. First thing that I want you to do is go into settings >about phone > status > Look for "Signal Strength" or "RSSI". Please provide me with what numbers you see.

NicoleT_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes