Why won't my device recognize my charger?
rhea77

it keeps saying its incompatible and to use the original charger, but it is the original charger. My phone is dead now and I took it to the store and told me I had to file a claim but now im without a phone and i nee my phone is less than a year old, I got it in May 2013... samsung galaxy s4....

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My phone isnt recognizing my charger.. it keeps saying its incompatible and to use the original charger, but it is the original charger. My phone is dead now and I took it to the store and told me I had to file a claim but now im without a phone and i
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried a different charger to see if it works instead?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: My phone isnt recognizing my charger.. it keeps saying its incompatible and to use the original charger, but it is the original charger. My phone is dead now and I took it to the store and told me I had to file a claim but now im without a phone and i
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried a different charger to see if it works instead?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes