Wi-Fi calling doesn't work, or requests Airplane mode to be turned off
snowypeakoutdoors

This is happening to me right now.  I have tried all steps.  The phone worked fine for years up until today, and I used it just yesterday on wifi/airplane mode.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Wi-Fi calling doesn't work, or requests Airplane mode to be turned off
X-Phile

This is happening now to both my Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 and my wife's iPhone 12 Pro Max.

0 Likes
ERMONTEVERDE

WIFI calling not working on both our cellphones nd seems to be needing an updated emergency location. When I've tried to update, I get a screen that service is currently unavailable. I've already spent a lot of time trying to sort things out with VZ rep, but she had no idea what was wrong; appears that it might be system-wide.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know it's important to have the best service available to you. We are here to help. Please send us a Private Message. *Rebecca

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

X-Phile, 

We are so sorry for the trouble you are experiencing. We want to make sure this service is working for you. Are you still having the issue with Wi-Fi calling? Can you turn the service off and on?

-Jenelle

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate your patience throughout this, ERMONTEVERDE. There was an outage with Wi-Fi calling, and this has been resolved. We recommend turning your device off and then turning your device back on. Please let us know if the problem continues. -Gerson

0 Likes
asancaktutan
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi,

my new z fold 3 cannot make wifi calling with verizon sim card. İ tried it with other operators sim cards and its working but not working with verizon.. what should i do?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It is important that you are able to get the performance from your device that you need. Is the Z Fold from Verizon Wireless, or a factory unlocked device? *Peter

0 Likes
John4444444
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same issue. How has Verizon not resolved this yet?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand how important it is to have the ability to use all features available on your device. Is your device a Verizon branded device? Or did you purchase your phone unlocked from the manufacture, or through a 3rd party seller?

*Ellisandra

0 Likes