Wi-Fi problem after marshmallow update
shofuji

After updating to marshmallow I can not update google apps using Wi-Fi. I have to turn off Wi-Fi and use phone's data to do that. Factory reset and router reset did not work.

0 Likes
Re: Wi-Fi problem after marshmallow update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

shofuji, being able to connect to the WiFi is very important. Let’s get this fixed. How are you connecting to the WiFi (manually adding or tapping on the network name)? Are you able to connect to other WiFi connection?

ZangY_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
shofuji

I'm tapping on the network names. I have two network connections (2.4GH and 5GH) and yes I can connect to other WiFi connection like a camera remotes.

0 Likes
shofuji

I don't know what made it work but I tried to update some apps this afternoon it worked no more stall during download.  I was able to download and install all applications I had before.  Someone was suggesting to delete existing Google account and add new one so I tried before I came to this forum but it didn't work that time. Only I did after this communication was reset my router again but it didn't work so I suspect Google account was causing the problem. If this is something to do with Google account maybe we need to wait a day or so after delete and add a account to take effect.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

shofuji,

It's good to hear that it's working for you now. Sounds like there may have been a combination of things going on. Please let us know if we can help with anything else in the future http://bit.ly/yN1P80 .

ShawnteJ_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes