Wifi calling suddenly stopped working
Osendott
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have a galaxy s7, Wi-Fi calling had been working flawlessly. Since my house is in a dead zone, ibrely on it heavily at home. It has suddenly stopped working. The phone just fails to send messages or when making calls I get The "no mobile network available" messaged. I've restarted the phone, turned Wi-Fi calling off, toggled airplane mode, etc.

Re: Wifi calling suddenly stopped working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

WiFi calling is a great feature to have in those kinds of areas. How long has this been going on for? Are any others having the same issue? Is there any kind of damage to the phone physically or liquid/moisture?

ShirazP_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Osendott
Enthusiast - Level 2

Started after the mist recent update. No, no damage to phone at all. I've tried factory resetting and reactivating advanced calling/wifi calling, nothing works. It's as if the update made the phone forget Wi-Fi calling was an option. It looks for mobile network only. If I turn airplane mode on then reactivate Wi-Fi and try a call it says "no radio" or "radio off" or something of the sort in the upper left on the dialer, and a pop-up box appears saying there's no mobile network or to please disable airplane mode in order to make a call

Osendott
Enthusiast - Level 2

also, in settings under advanced calling, it says that services have been updated to hd (which is obviously greyed out) and Wi-Fi calling is turned on and 911 address has been added