Re: Wifi connection issues after update
rebwie
Enthusiast - Level 2

I also believe it's the update!..."Both" brand new s4 phone problems

happened shortly after updating. .. but Verizon wants me to delete all my

info .emails accounts and run around town to switch phones and sim cards..

0 Likes
MrsStone11
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've done all of these things and have had the same problems.  It quit working right after the update, then I did the "auto switch" thing.  It started working and now it disconnects from ALL known wireless networks due to "slow connection".  I'm getting furious over this whole thing.  Samsung should have never forced a crappy update on it's owners.

0 Likes
kellyj71697
Enthusiast - Level 3

So, I called Verizon yesterday and was advised that there is no update at this time and they have no idea when there will be one. Do not listen to the dummies on this site from Verizon they have clue what they are talking about. If you are having to pay for extra data like I have just call Verizon and they will help you. They will give you extra data for the month.  And just call again the following month if you need it again.  I was advised to do this by a supervisor there after I told him I would be sending a letter to the attorney general for unethical business practices.  I told him while it may be an issue with Samsung I am not Samsung's customer I am Verizon's and that Verizon is Samsung's customer. I advised that my bill comes from Verizon and that they hold the contract with Samsung.  Therefore ultimately they need to fix the issue and stop this insanity. He agreed. While, it doesn't fix the issue in the long run it is the only fix for now. Just be nice when you talk to them, firmly but nice.  They will help you. Stop with these idiots on this site.

0 Likes
kellyj71697
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just call forget going they wont do anything at the store

0 Likes