Wifi connection
RodHimelick

When I sign in to free wifi, it will connect and immediately disconnect.  I'm guessing there is a setting that has been changed.  I don't know how to find the setting or change it if I did find it.  Please help.

0 Likes
Re: Wifi connection
bearone21
Legend

you might have selected connect only to secured wi-fi in settings/wi-fi/advanced.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bearone21,

I appreciate the assistance you have provided here. This is a very good setting you have suggest to check. RodHimelick, we definitely want to make sure you are able to connect to wifi when needed. Were you able to check the settings provided by bearone21? If so, did it work?

If it didn't work, have you been able to connect to any free wifi in the past?

LindseyT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
RodHimelick

In advanced wifi settings, I do not see this option.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RodHimelick,

We want to make sure you can always connect to any wi-fi! That's crucial. When did this issue start? Does it happen with all free wi-fi you've tried or only some?

AndrewT_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

No worries, Rod. We want to makes sure you are able to stay connected with all wifi networks. Let’s keep digging into this. How long has this been an issue? Have you tried connecting to more than one free wifi network? Have you powered the phone off and back on?

DanielleR_VZW

0 Likes