Wifi wont stay on
2007outlawgt

After installing the new update my wifi wont stay on.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Wifi wont stay on
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand how important it is to stay connected to Wi-Fi. Please try backing up your device and performing a Factory Reset.

EstebanP_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which phone model do you have?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Coachycp

I have the same issue, S7 Edge

0 Likes
CNGPROD18

I have the same problem

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand how important it is to stay connected to Wi-Fi. Please try backing up your device and performing a Factory Reset.

EstebanP_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
DSSLAUGH

I am having the same issue and have completed each step offered up including 3 factory resets. I've also lost my 4G service everywhere in my house except by my back door. Support could do nothing after 1.5 hours on the landline with them but tell me to factory reset and that 4G LTE service in my area wasn't available. Well...the phone worked fine for WiFi AND 4G before the Android 7.0 update; 4 months with no issues at all and now this for past 3 months.  I pay for unlimited data and switched to Verizon to get that service... expected to be able to use it. About fed up with the runaround and [Removed] answers from support.

WiFi stays solid for about an hour after factory reset and then goes haywire: won't connect at all or goes in and out consistently.  No other device in my household has the WiFi issue, but we all lost 4G service.  So, what should I do now? Switch back to Sprint?

And yes, I'm very upset! If the 4G has gone away my WiFi connection is needed!!!!

inappropriate content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand the importance of WiFi and 4G data, DSSLAUGH. Thank you for completing troubleshooting in order to try to resolve the issue. I have sent you a private message in order to further assist you. I look forward to your reply.

LaurenC_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes