Re: Will Verizon be shipping the Galaxy S7/S7 Edge early like T-Mobile?
kidqwik
Enthusiast - Level 3

My Confirmation email says Ship by 3/11/2016.  When I go to check the Order Status from the webpage and use the Order # is says Processing.  When I check My Orders on the webpage it lists the Orders it shows the order # and it as Processing. When I log into the app on my phone it says I don't have any orders within the last 90 days...  Joy. So much fun.  The rep "assured" me it will ship by 3/11/2016, but.. To check the status unless anything changes. Lol.  WTF? 

wymr58
Enthusiast - Level 1

Screenshot (15).png

So, as of 5 minutes ago, Verizon is STILL advertising a March 11 delivery on their website.... interesting. Just a false promise to rope more people in?

Peteywestraw
Enthusiast - Level 1

But this is an Awesome bait and switch move for Verizon, the promo was for online orders only, so if we limit the online orders and push the delivery date back we will not be on the hook for a lot of free watches----GREAT move Verizon. They could care less about loyal customers.....just sad....

kidqwik
Enthusiast - Level 3

That says for the black one as 3/11.  What does the Silver say when selected?

kidqwik
Enthusiast - Level 3

Samsung Galaxy S7, S7 edge also being shipped early by AT&T and Sprint | Android Central

Wow..  Verizon is failing big time with this.  If my shipment date of 3/11 which the assured me would happen but is no where to be seen in my "Processing" order gets pushed back it's def not worth stayin with Verizon.  Why must the always [removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service] their customers and just worry about money? 

celitified
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered the Silver S7 Edge which was changed to 3/31/16.

celitified
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is my problem. I talked to 1 rep that said she would handle it and make note of it and shipping the 11th was not an issue. Then the guy I called said "well if it's the 31st it's the 31st". Does anyone at Verizon know what is going on?

Basco_EP
Enthusiast - Level 3

So if I cancel my order of a silver one, and make a new one of a black TODAY, will i get my phone sooner than the one I preordered on the first day????

0 Likes
HarperStewart1023
Enthusiast - Level 3

I did and reordered the Gold version of the phone if it's not here on the 11th I will most likely cancel my order and go into a store and see if they have any. Every other carrier is shipping phones why is Verizon ALWAYS last?!

0 Likes
HarperStewart1023
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered another color- I'm hoping it still arrives by the 11- other wise this is all just stupid. And that watch they have is when you add another line of service, really?!

0 Likes