Re: Will Verizon be shipping the Galaxy S7/S7 Edge early like T-Mobile?
Jared2004
Contributor - Level 2

Well when you got people running for President talking about their you know what that's what this country is coming to...in case anybody didn't hear what went on at the Republican debate last night.

0 Likes
ImSixString
Enthusiast - Level 2

Like a few others, my order still says processing. Order was placed over the phone on 2/28.

0 Likes
thehiggy
Enthusiast - Level 3

Potential legal action has nothing to do with a singular watch but a documented and regular practice of "bait-and-switch" practices with promotional items, regularly late deliveries of preorders, and terrible customer service.

0 Likes
EnWa
Enthusiast - Level 2

There's a fine line between a false sense of entitlement and receiving what you paid hundreds of dollars for to receive at a specific time; but not being able to afford it, I guess I can see where you're coming from, Jimbo.

pherson
Champion - Level 1

You use the word regularly. So if this has happened before why didn't you purchase through other means? Once again..... It's just a phone. It doesn't make tacos, or chicken and waffles. It's just a phone.

thehiggy
Enthusiast - Level 3

I actually have been waiting since 2012 to upgrade my photo because I see no sense in upgrading from a perfectly fine phone. As my non-replaceable battery has slowly faltered, I knew I needed to buy one. I have been with Verizon for a decade, and never really had a problem when I upgraded in 2007 or 2012. After my terrible experience this go around, I have done much research and found that these problems are habitual with Verizon [preorders].

To you (and everyone else) that for some reason are posting messages telling people genuinely trying to raise this issue with Verizon to calm down ("it's only a phone", "entitled", etc.), what is your point? I know I don't need this phone to live, I know it might not mean a lot to you. I means a lot to me - I'm just trying to get more information and make sure Verizon does right by a steady customer instead of disregarding us as already taken business.

HarperStewart1023
Enthusiast - Level 3

Agreed the whole point to a PRE ORDER is to ensure you get your phone on or before release day- and to those who say it's just a phone- that it may be but what about good customer service and keeping the consumer involved and informed? EVERY OTHER MAJOR carrier has already been shipping their devices- most have them in hand. It's ridiculous- we are PAYING for a product that we have to wait for what's the point of pre ordering a product of you can't get it in a timely manner?! Or if they can't fufill the extras? I don't care about the gear, I care about the product I paid for- that I bought - that I paid my money for. That's what it's about. And not being able to get answers- yeah I can go with a crappy carrier but I choose to pay for better service- and usually customer service is amazing but Verizon isn't even keeping their people in the loop which is why is frustrating to the rest of us- no one but uppers knows and it's ridiculous. I bet if they were to give anyone a solid answer and concise answer we wouldn't be mad.

Jared2004
Contributor - Level 2

Well played.

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

When there's a phone that comes out that I like, I stroll into the store and pick it up. I like to see consumer reviews and tech reviews and I'm not all bent up on having a phone on launch day. The next huge unnecessary thread will be why doesn't my s7 do this or why was this feature omitted or why this or that's wrong.....instead of folks waiting.

Jared2004
Contributor - Level 2

Some people just want right away. It's the same with other electronics, cars, etc. This is what I think should have happened. Higher ups should've sent a mass email out stating that our phones will be shipped on this day & this is the reason why. Then all CS Reps would respond the same answer & there wouldn't be any mass confusion going around.