Re: Will Verizon be shipping the Galaxy S7/S7 Edge early like T-Mobile?
kidqwik
Enthusiast - Level 3

I never received an email saying it would be delayed.  My order confirmation email says ship by 3/11.  I ordered the S7 Edge in Silver on 3/23.  When I check on the link that was in the email or log into my account from the computer the order lists in My Orders and it says Verizon has my order and it's processing.  When I check through the Android App for my orders it says I don't have any orders.  When I call Verizon or have chatted with them they say they see my order and assured me it will ship b 3/11 and would not be delayed.  I asked why does it still say it's Processing and they said it would change when it ships.  I never received an email about it being delayed, just my initial order confirmation email that says ship by 3/11.  Why do some people actual have shipping dates showing when they check their Order Status and mine says Processing still?  I do NOT want the order cancelled at all because that would just put me at the end of the line until the end of March like what happened to others.  I'm going to take the word of all the CS reps I've chatted with online and on the phone that says I'm fine and not to worry.  Is it because the system is lagging with updating?

@kidqwik, We would be heartbroken if you left. Let's fix this so you can stay. Did you order the S7 or the S7edge? Have you gotten any emails stating your order would be delayed?

AdrienneP_VZW

HarperStewart1023
Enthusiast - Level 3

Stores are getting the phones in as we speak- people are already posting unboxing of the phones on you tube- are you serious?!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Everyone,

The Galaxy S7/S7 Edge has a very exciting release. I know I can’t wait to see this phone in action. The concerns regarding a small percentage of pre-orders showing the wrong shipping date has been resolved. All pre-orders are still on track for shipping on March 11th. You will be notified via email when your new device is shipped.

I hope everyone enjoys their new phone!

ChristopherM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
HarperStewart1023
Enthusiast - Level 3

No it hasn't mine is giving a funky unreal date.

thehiggy
Enthusiast - Level 3

Verizon Wireless Customer Support wrote:

Hello Everyone,

The Galaxy S7/S7 Edge has a very exciting release. I know I can’t wait to see this phone in action. The concerns regarding a small percentage of pre-orders showing the wrong shipping date has been resolved. All pre-orders are still on track for shipping on March 11th. You will be notified via email when your new device is shipped.

I hope everyone enjoys their new phone!

ChristopherM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

You're not addressing anything we are directly asking about:

(1) Why is Verizon the only major carrier that has not begun shipping (T-Mobile started Monday 2/29)? I've heard some bits about some blockage by Samsung, but multiple sources (and common sense) contradict this.

(2) When we will we actually be receiving our phones? I realize it will different depending on order date / color, but it outrageous that those who preordered the first day won't get it before someone could walk into any store and just buy one.

(3) There is a limit of 300K promotional items through Samsung for preordering these devices (as seen on their terms and conditions). You need the information for your specific phone to file for the promotional item. If the other carriers have been delivering phones for four days, and by the time Verizon gets the phones out, the 300K items are already gone, what will Verizon do to address this? I view it as bait-and-switch, and it was a strong reason for my preorder through Verizon.

(4) Why are there no consistent answers with service representatives?

(5) As a customer of 10+ years, why don't you care about me? You haven't answered any of my dozens of posts/tags.

HarperStewart1023
Enthusiast - Level 3

This is ridiculous- telling people that the bug is fixed and it's clearly not- not being able to answer questions. Don't lie to us this is so dumb.

0 Likes
Jared2004
Contributor - Level 2

I ordered mine in store & haven't received anything. What are you searching for on youtube to see that?

0 Likes
HarperStewart1023
Enthusiast - Level 3

I literally typed Verizon Galaxy s7 and it popped up- there's one from a rep and then there's one from another source doing tests on it- clearly the phones are Verizon based phones

0 Likes
Jared2004
Contributor - Level 2

It's from a Verizon Authorized Retailer. I bet that guy is getting fired. Smiley Happy

HarperStewart1023
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes it is

0 Likes