Re: Will Verizon be shipping the Galaxy S7/S7 Edge early like T-Mobile?
Dblackwell83
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have had a location code since day one also (2/27) and my order still says processing with "expected ship date 3/11/16".

0 Likes
Jette09
Enthusiast - Level 1

Very frustrated, I have been a loyal verizon customer since 2006. I preordered the edge in silver so that I could receive the gear s2 on 2/23.  I am trying to be patient but you could imagine how upsetting it is to see that people who ordered 5 days later are already having there phones shipped. Very angry customer, I am thinking about canceling my order and my 4 lines.

thehiggy
Enthusiast - Level 3

Same boat, won't do you any good - Verizon is way screwed up and on this and nobody can give a straight answer or do anything - I've been trying to for five days and nothing.

0 Likes
joehotpiscopo
Enthusiast - Level 3

Give it a few more days, Jette09. I have the feeling that all of these ship dates and tracking numbers are all just smoke and mirrors anyway.

0 Likes
m_nelson0100
Enthusiast - Level 3

Has anyone's phones actually shipped? All I can tell is I got a shipping label but once tracked its a dead end. They can print shipping labels all day long and keep them sitting there for 2 more days. I hope thats not the case but until they get picked up by UPS or FedEx there just sitting.

joehotpiscopo
Enthusiast - Level 3

My order "says" shipped but who knows. We'll just have to wait and see

0 Likes
shuseman2
Enthusiast - Level 3

Both my S7 and S7 Edge have shipped and are live when I log into FedEx.com

My bank card was charged yesterday, tracking information sent this morning, and my packages have already been picked up.  Everyone just needs to calm down... Verizon has has A TON of daily orders to deal with. "Don't worry, be happy now...." ***Start of happy and calming music*** Smiley Happy

Please keep in mind guys that Verizon requires a signature for you to receive your devices, it says so on the tracking page.

alittlepeace

Mine shipped and was picked up by Fed-Ex this morning.

0 Likes
Thuddome
Enthusiast - Level 2

So how many guys who had 3/31 as their ship date get shipped this morning? Just curious...

0 Likes
shuseman2
Enthusiast - Level 3

Both of my phone's showed the 11/17/1858 bug....

0 Likes