Re: Will Verizon be shipping the Galaxy S7/S7 Edge early like T-Mobile?
AnnetteMarie
Enthusiast - Level 3

I got my tracking number yesterday afternoon, says it shipped 3/6, ups tracking still says "it cannot find information on my shipment" UGHHHHHH

">>> UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later."

0 Likes
billrods81
Enthusiast - Level 2

I received my tracking info via UPS last night. The tracking number still does not work. It said that it was shipped yesterday. I pre-ordered my black onyx Galaxy S7 Edge on the 23rd at around 8 am.

0 Likes
HarperStewart1023
Enthusiast - Level 3

Mine says the same thing

0 Likes
Lenictavus
Enthusiast - Level 3

Tracking information just updated in UPS as of 10 minutes ago, it looks like they're adding all of the labels in now. I still don't have an ETA but it says its in Memphis.

0 Likes
thehiggy
Enthusiast - Level 3

Try calling Customer Service - they can use the internal system to find out when it shipped.

0 Likes
ceebee1209
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered gold/edge as soon as the pre-order window opened on 02/23 and I still got nothin I got an email that my order was on hold so I had to fix my billing address with CS yesterday afternoon, but now I'm afraid because of that I'll see a delay in shipping Smiley Sad

0 Likes
billrods81
Enthusiast - Level 2

Mine just changed! It now says it's in transit from UPS location in Memphis, TN. I'm in Wisconsin, so hopefully it will come soon Smiley Happy

0 Likes
AnnetteMarie
Enthusiast - Level 3

Mine still has not updated, I am on the east coast

0 Likes
Patapufete
Enthusiast - Level 2

NJ here and the tracking number is still not showing any info.  The status does say SHIPPED so hopefully is not just that they printed a label but that the device is actually out the door.

Anyone else with a ups tracking number in East coast with actual data on the tracking system?

0 Likes
ImSixString
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ordered 2/28 here and still processing with 11/17/1858 date.

0 Likes