Re: Will Verizon be shipping the Galaxy S7/S7 Edge early like T-Mobile?
slysly1980
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ordered on 2/23 early morning. S7 EDGE in Silver. Still says processing. I think it's garbage that my friends on a completely crappy carrier like Tmobile have their phones already and we can't even get a confirmation that our phones will ship by the original date.

joehotpiscopo
Enthusiast - Level 3

I order the silver platinum Edge mid-morning EDT on 2/23. Mine shipped this morning. UPS scanned it in to their system at around 11:21AM EDT

Re: Re: Will Verizon be shipping the Galaxy S7/S7 Edge early like T-Mobile?
shuseman2
Enthusiast - Level 3

Verizon Wireless Customer Support Interesting you say that.... My S7 Edge has shipped... But mine is the Black Onyx

0 Likes
slysly1980
Enthusiast - Level 2

That gives me some hope....

0 Likes
shaunw25
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ordered feb 24 s7 edge silver still processing... What a joke this is

0 Likes
sunnyoverdose

I just talked to fed ex. my package will be delivered on the 9th... ordered noon on the 23erd. s7 gold.  I expect our tracking numbers will show in route by the end of the day. As of right now it says its been picked up.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@kidqwik,

Waiting can seem like forever, especially when it’s the latest and greatest in technology. We don’t want to see you go over this. I want to assure you that we are working our best to fulfill all orders as soon as we can to allow you to enjoy your new wireless investment. Once orders are being filled, you will receive an email to keep you in the know.

What updates have you personally received?

KatiM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Jared2004
Contributor - Level 2

Well I just got done talking to VZWSupport on Twitter. I ordered Gold & Silver Edge on 2-27 in store and they said it will be shipped by the 11th, not delivered by the 11th.

0 Likes
John0000
Enthusiast - Level 2

I personally received notification that the S7 Edge Gold that was ordered has shipped, but the S7 Edge Silver I ordered BEFORE ordering the gold, has not shipped, and the shipment data according to the app is in the 1800's.  I've also been told the S7 Edge Silver is on back order. What should we believe?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand the anticipation of receiving your new devices John0000. We will definitely get them to you as soon as possible. The shipment information would be included in your confirmation email that you received at the time your order was placed. Any changes to the shipment will also be communicated to you via email. Please let us know if you need any additional assistance.
RashadM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes