Re: Will Verizon be shipping the Galaxy S7/S7 Edge early like T-Mobile?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kidqwik, I apologize for the confusion and frustration this has caused you, as we want getting new phones to be an awesome experience for you. There was a discrepancy in the dates showing on your end, but that should now be corrected for you. The date that we are showing for the Silver S7 Edge is March 11, 2016.

We never charge your card until the order is on the truck and being delivered. The phone should be on it's way on time. We thank you for your patience.

MarcusS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

pherson
Champion - Level 1

These "first world problems " are the reason why other countries in this world laugh at or feel sorry for Americans. Complete and utter turmoil and threats and causing yourself discomforts over a phone! Tell your story to someone who lives in a shack with dirty water and inadequate access to food.

Bigboss3rm
Contributor - Level 1

HHey I know your frustrated but mine shipped Sunday and I will received tomorrow . I never recover confirmation call them and they can tell you I ordered the silver edge on the 23

0 Likes
shaunw25
Enthusiast - Level 2

Money just got taken from my account and ship status changed to 3-7-16. Ordered the silver edge 2-24

0 Likes
Bigboss3rm
Contributor - Level 1

whTs bad is when someone doesn't have anything better to do then troll forums and try and make people upset. It's a lot of money to some people and when you go thru the trouble of preordering then you expect it to be early. Why else would you preorder

Kirk1977
Enthusiast - Level 2

What's the Receipt we are supposed to upload in order to get the Samsung Gear S2 in the promotion page?

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

ACtually if you knew the definition of troll versus contributor you would have approached that statement differently. I've been a part of these boards for several years, not 2 minutes.

BUt do carry on in trying to correct me.

0 Likes
lggcyclist
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just checked UPS and seen they scanned my order at West Chester, Pa and will be delivered on Wed

0 Likes
eddiechi
Contributor - Level 1

It's more than 300k. The number given was grossly under stated. It's more like a couple million. Each carrier has their personal inventory.

Samsung said that like the day pre-order went live and someone noticed that number."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Samsung has refined the terms and definitions in promo.....  that 300,000 that was supposed to be millions is now listed at only 35 thousand available on first come basis.......

GIFT DETAILS: Upon verification of the Offer Claim Form and receipt (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion), the Participant will receive both a Samsung Gear VR (est. $100 value) and a 6-game Oculus content bundle (est. $50 value), redeemable as a digital download (“Gift”). Participants who purchase on VZW.com will be able to select one (1) of the following two (2) gifts: either a Samsung Gear VR (est. $100 value) and a 6-game Oculus content bundle (est. $50 value); or (ii) a Samsung Gear S2 (est. $300 value, color selected in Sponsor’s sole discretion; no more than 35,000 Gear S2 watches are available in this Offer).

0 Likes
Kirk1977
Enthusiast - Level 2

SStill trying to figure out which receipt I have to submit to get the gear S2

0 Likes