Will my touch screen keyboard still work if I pair my device with a bluetooth keyboard?
dbrooks1979
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am curious if I pair my phone with a bluetooth keyboard.. would the touch screen on my phone still work or would I have to turn off the bluetooth keyboard in order to use the phone.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Bluetooth keyboard and touch screen capabilities
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's a great question about using a bluetooth keyboard, dbrooks1979. Typically, the phone's touch screen would work no matter what when you connect it to a bluetooth device. However, depending on the bluetooth device it can disable certain functions of the phone. It would be best to check with the manufacture of the keyboard to see what they say.
StevenG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Bluetooth keyboard and touch screen capabilities
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's a great question about using a bluetooth keyboard, dbrooks1979. Typically, the phone's touch screen would work no matter what when you connect it to a bluetooth device. However, depending on the bluetooth device it can disable certain functions of the phone. It would be best to check with the manufacture of the keyboard to see what they say.
StevenG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes