Will the Galaxy s6 Edge ship on April 10th, or will we receive the phone by April 10th? Thanks.
bostonsportzfan
Enthusiast - Level 2

Will the Galaxy s6 Edge ship on April 10th, or will we receive the phone by April 10th? Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Will the Galaxy s6 Edge ship on April 10th, or will we receive the phone by April 10th? Thanks.
jrwraz
Enthusiast - Level 2

From what I understand, April 10th is currently the expected ship date for all of the models, with the exception of the gold ones, meaning they will leave the warehouse April 10th.

Keep in mind, since this falls on a Friday, you would want to upgrade the shipping to the Saturday Delivery option if you want the phone delivered before the weekend, as Saturday and Sundays do not count for the 2-day shipping and FedEx only delivers on Saturdays if you choose that (more expensive) option. If you already placed your order and want to upgrade your shipping, customer service would be able to cancel your order, and resubmit it with the Saturday delivery, but it may move you to the bottom of the list for order fulfillment (which really wouldn't have a noticeable impact unless the expected ship date has changed since you initially ordered).

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Will the Galaxy s6 Edge ship on April 10th, or will we receive the phone by April 10th? Thanks.
jrwraz
Enthusiast - Level 2

From what I understand, April 10th is currently the expected ship date for all of the models, with the exception of the gold ones, meaning they will leave the warehouse April 10th.

Keep in mind, since this falls on a Friday, you would want to upgrade the shipping to the Saturday Delivery option if you want the phone delivered before the weekend, as Saturday and Sundays do not count for the 2-day shipping and FedEx only delivers on Saturdays if you choose that (more expensive) option. If you already placed your order and want to upgrade your shipping, customer service would be able to cancel your order, and resubmit it with the Saturday delivery, but it may move you to the bottom of the list for order fulfillment (which really wouldn't have a noticeable impact unless the expected ship date has changed since you initially ordered).

0 Likes
waterdog13
Enthusiast - Level 3

That is ridiculous. I just got finished talking to a rep. What is the point of preordering if you are going to have to wait an extra 3 days to get the phone? I think i am going to cancel my preorder and just go in the store on Friday to pick it up! They wouldn't even let me upgrade to next day air "because it's a preorder". I am never preordering another phone from Verizon. I get dooped every year. Why are they also so far behind on EVERYTHING yet they claim to be the leader of the pack? Tmobile already shipped phones to its customers and now Sprint is shipping on Monday! I have 25 lines with Verizon so it is not that easy to just switch, although i am working on it. I pay $1700 dollars a month and got screwed out of unlimited data. I pay more money on Verizon than i have on any other carrier. I feel like  that with that,  i should be receiving top notch customer service and devices/updates ON TIME OR EARLIER. Not LAST.  smh again verizon. Can't wait to take my lines and leave. Thanks for ruining another birthday for me (4/10)

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

You ruined your own birthday. You claim to be duped year after year. Why couldn't you realize previous errors and or make plans to go to the store?

retiredjd
Enthusiast - Level 3

Wow...Really?  You can't wait a day or two ?

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

I noticed water dog said can't wait to take lines and leave. So will they still not have a sg6? Stay tuned...

bryanbcorny

Seeing that AT&T, Sprint, an T-Mobile began shipping. Their pre-orders will be received by tomorrow See the link...

Galaxy S6 and S6 edge now shipping to AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile - GSMArena.com news

0 Likes
bostonsportzfan
Enthusiast - Level 2

That sucks Smiley Sad I wish Verizon would surprise us with early shipping like the other carriers.

0 Likes
mcblaber
Enthusiast - Level 3

The shipping confirmation email says it will "Ship by 04/10/2015", which leads me to believe it will be shipped prior to 4/10/2015. Though nothing is certain...

0 Likes
bostonsportzfan
Enthusiast - Level 2

It just shipped! woohoo, finally! Tracking states that it'll be delivered by Friday Smiley Happy