Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Your Verizon Messages account was recently accessed from a new browser or device
luckysc

I must use the Verizon Message web page to send messages during the day when I'm at work.  I have to log in and out of the page periodically throughout the day.  Every time I log back in, I get an annoying text on my phone that says "Your Verizon Messages account was recently accessed from a new browser or device" even though I'm using the same browser each time.  How do I turn off getting these notifications without turning off "real" notifications?

0 Likes
Re: Your Verizon Messages account was recently accessed from a new browser or device
rcschnoor
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can't. This is one of the safety measures in case someone accesses your account without your consent. Every time someone access your Verizon Message account, a text will be sent to your device.

0 Likes