audio cutting in and out
Pennsylvania

Anyone having problems with the S8 where the audio cuts in and out? I can hear the other person saying "you're gone - you faded away", but they can't hear me. The problem is identified all over the internet

0 Likes
Re: audio cutting in and out
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I’m sorry to learn that you are experiencing audio issues with your phone, Pennsylvania. Let’s get some additional information and explore ways to resolve.
Do you experience this audio issue with every call, or only specific contacts?
Does this issue occur everywhere, or only in specific places (home, office, school)?
What is the ZIP code for the trouble area?

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Krissy124
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the same issue with both phones on my account. one s8 and the other s8+.  this all started after the last up date. Have you found a way to fix it?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I’m sorry that you are experiencing some issues with your phones after the latest manufacturer software update, krissy124.

My resources indicate that a factory reset (see how to do it at: http://spr.ly/6581DHLyH) may resolve any post software update issues.

A factory reset will resolve any potential conflicts between previous software system files and new system files.

Please make sure to backup everything to the Verizon Cloud (http://spr.ly/6582DHLyy), as a factory reset will delete everything from your phone. Keep us posted.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes