best way to leave verizon
sh0215
Enthusiast - Level 2

can't get resolution on my rebates/credits with verizon. just a bunch of empty notes and lack of responses. what is the best way to leave verizon (as i am a "new" customer for 3 months) ?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: best way to leave verizon
alrandall67
Enthusiast - Level 3

I also didn't get the rebate due to me. I also have an S21 Ultra which is a $1000 paper weight since it only works when it wants to.  I'm over Verizon. 

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Port to another carrier. Good luck. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

alrandall67, we always want your phone to work as a well oiled machine, so we're right here to help. Additionally, whenever you're eligible for a promotion, we surely want you to receive it. I've sent you a Private Note so I can gather much needed information to assist you that we're not able to obtain in a public post. Please message us back in the Private Note to continue.  -Alicia

0 Likes
sh0215
Enthusiast - Level 2

no one seems to respond from verizon. same poor customer service.

send me a link, doesn't work. i ask about it, you all just ignore it. not surprised. verizon's poor service

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@sh0215 ,

We are here to help you when you have any sort of account issue, and no one would want to see you go, especially since we haven't been able to check out this problem you are having. What links are you referring to? Who are you contacting that is not replying to you? We have asked you earlier to send us a Private Note so that we can further assist you, so please do so in order for us to resolve this properly.  -Russell

0 Likes