block popup ads
doylebo

Suddenly getting multiple popup ads before I can open phone. Cannot find source of ads after much searching. Help!

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: block popup ads
bbrdtylr
Contributor - Level 2

It's most likely an application you downloaded that was riddled with maleware and viruses. I would remove any applications you downloaded prior to this occurring.

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

chrome browser & adblock plus

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know how annoying popup ads can be doylebo and we're here to help. What phone are you using? 

UbaldoJ_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ROBDRU75

I am getting popup ads and my phone keeps freezing up and I have to restart it. I just switched to Verizon in November and am now wishing I wouldn't have. II have done everything I have read about and yet this annoyance continues.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ROBDRU75, having a reliable phone that is free of pop-ups and freezing is a must! We are here to help! To ensure we are on the same page, we do have a couple of questions. What is the make/model of your device? Also, what has changed with the device since the freezing and pop-ups began? (downloaded apps, software update, etc.)

JaimeG_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ROBDRU75

Disabled the Mobile services manager- problem solved

0 Likes