caller can not hear me answer the call
dzornes

I am a verison customer. My wife has a Samsung S10e and i have a moto Z3.

When my wife calls me i can hear her but she can not hear me answer. Then when i call her back she can hear me fine. 

mine is the only number that she has this problem with and i can make calls and dont have any problems. I have reset both phone on all settings to include factory reset on the Samsung. 

Samsung rep told me it would have to be a software problem somewhere in the service provider sicne she doesnt have the problem with any other numbers. I had rep from Verison on chat line and we went through everything with phones cant find any problems 

has anyone else had this problem with verison?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: caller can not hear me answer the call
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, dzornes. 

We would like a chance to help and troubleshoot this issue if you still need assistance. Please send us a Private Note so that we can look into your account and check on what may be going on here. 

CelesteR_VZW

0 Likes
StaciaS
Enthusiast - Level 1

We have the exact same issue.   Causing problems bc it is the phone between our secretary and myself, the office manager. 

0 Likes
StaciaS
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same problem with same phones. 

0 Likes
StaciaS
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the exact same problem with the same kind of phones.   Have tried multiple times to have Verizon fix and they can not.  

0 Likes
Sonyadan

Also same issue with the same phones.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to rely on your phones is key, I know that I rely on my phones daily. Let's make sure that you can. Have you tried restarting your phones? How about resetting network settings? -Rosie

0 Likes
dfalkows

I am having the same problem with the same phones too. I haven't been able to figure out a fix yet. Based on other posts, it seems to be an issue stemming from the Samsung Phones. 

0 Likes
FoneAlone
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same issues, same phone combinations. S10e caller calls my Moto Z3, S10e caller unable to to hear me. I call back without experiencing further issue. No issues with the Z3 for any other calls, S10e caller always has issues with outgoing calls to Z3 devices thus far. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

FoneAlone, we always want to make sure that you can get the help you need. So we can help, please send us a Private Note! *Jose

0 Likes