camera not saving photo
kmed1970

my photos are not showing up in the gallery when they are taken.  is anyone having this issue with the galaxy s7 edge?

0 Likes
Re: camera not saving photo
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

kmed1970, we want to make sure that the memories you take with your camera are being stored in a secured place. Please allow us to further review.  When was the last time a picture was taken and stored in your photo gallery? Can you let us know if you are using the camera application from your device, or is it a camera feature through an app (Ex: Facebook, snap chat)? 

SylviaT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
kmed1970

I am using the camera on the phone. I took 3 photos back to back and none of them were in my gallery.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh wow. That is certainly strange! I'd be confused if a photo I just took isn't there. We'll get to the bottom of what happened.

Is the Gallery app still showing up on your phone? Have you installed any new photo or camera related apps to the device? Any other types of software or app updates?

EricaC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
kmed1970

the app has not been removed and if any updates occurred it was from Verizon.  it is still regularly not recording the photos that I take. 

0 Likes
Klue
Master - Level 1

Have you tried re-booting your phone?  Also are you using a SD card in your phone to save your pictures?

0 Likes