can you print text messages
mistyp1971

can you print text messages from one phone number to another

0 Likes
Re: can you print text messages
jav6
Champion - Level 3

You can log in to My Verizon web site and choose the 'My Plan & Services->Send A Message' link or download the desktop Messages+ app to view/send/print messages.  Not sure about whether the Samsung Message+ app allows printing, my Droid Turbo 2 Message+ app does not.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

There are also a number of SMS Backup applications available in the Play Store that can be used to create a printable version of the text message conversation.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mistyp1971, you do have the ability to print your text messages off of Verizon Messages (Message+) online via our website. I understand the importance of printing out text messages as I understand you may need them for the future. jav6 and Ann154 also provided some good facts and options. Keep in mind that messages can only be printed online if you're using the Message+ application on your device. You can learn more about the functionality and how your text messages can be accessed online at the link below. I hope this provides you with the necessary details you needed.

http://spr.ly/6585Db77b

AlanS_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes