cannot make or receive calls
CJ_
Enthusiast - Level 1

i am in Central Calif, have a galaxy s22, about noon i realized that i am unable to make or receive calls.  i was not able to make or receive texts either, have just started to receive text messages. a friend in WA is having same issue. i cannot find any information related to outages.  is anyone aware of any?  

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: cannot make or receive calls
amcal
Enthusiast - Level 1

I can't find any info either and there's no response from customer service but service is out in AZ as well. 

vsilbaugh
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same in Colorado. I cannot make nor receive calls and I can't get through on the web site because it says they are having tec. difficulties!

janf53

The same is happening with me.

0 Likes
CJ_
Enthusiast - Level 1

my son uses an iphone and he is able to make calls.  he called my s22, it rings and drops as soon as i pick it up.  possibly an android/samsung issue ??? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, CJ, we can understand y our frustration with no service, because as phone users ourselves, we feel cut off when we don't have service.  Please send us a Private Message, so we can look into this. 

*Lisa

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Amcal, I do apologize for your experience with any problems.  I want to make sure that we get this taken care of for you. Can you tell me what is the city and state where you are located?

-Roni

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

vsilbaugh, we understand the importance of staying connected and are here to help in any way possible. Please respond to the Private Note, so we can get some more details and better assist. 

*Joshua

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am here for support and happy to help, janf53. When did this issue begin? Could you please provide your current ZIP Code? 

*Cheyenne

0 Likes