coverage
fiolosm

We have went from 4G to 1g at my house. My wife's phone is affected by this also. It happened bout 4 weeks ago. Don't understand why, we had 4G for a long time. We haven't changed service, setting on phone, or anything. I tried to call Verizon but never could talk to a person, so I chatted with verizon but nothing was settled or any answer given. My phone, and my wife's are both healthy. Any one who comes to my house gets 1g also. Got two towers within less than a mile from my house. We had great service till bout 3 or 4 weeks ago. Any kind of insight would be greatly appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: coverage
bearone21
Legend

"phones are healthy", what does that mean?  how old are these phones? what model??

0 Likes
fiolosm

That's what the person at Verizon asked me. There is an app on my Samsung that checks the health of the phone. Don't know what it means tho.

0 Likes
fiolosm

Sorry. S6. And the phone is only a couple years old.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I rely on my service to work where I need it most and want to ensure you can rely on your service as well, fiolosm. Let's take a closer look into what's going on. Please provide the cross streets and city where you're located. Has there been any changes in your area such as new construction or storms? What happens when using the phone for calls, text, and data?

DanielleR_VZW

0 Likes