cracked phone screen
YOSEMITEGIRL24

I dropped my phone and cracked the screen a few month back and haven't had to chance to have it fixed but the only question is, how much would it normally cost? this the first that I actually dropped some thing at work.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: cracked phone screen
bearone21
Legend

it's an older phone, check google for phone repair shops in your area.

0 Likes
kathy65793
Master - Level 1

It cost my granddaughter about $150. to get her S5 repaired. It could be more or less where your at like bearone21 said. At least you know what kind of price your looking at. Good Luck.  Check with your friends to see if they know of a place that has a good reputation. There are a lot of places out there that only want your money and are not certified 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Yosemitegirl24,

We want to make sure you have a working phone at all times. I have been in your shoes with a screen crack myself. There are several options we can look at. The best option would be to use any insurance you have. Do you know if you have insurance? You can also look at repair options from the manufacturer.

JenelleR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes