galaxy 6 battery
qwakstar

My Galaxy 6 doesn't hold a charge, can I replace it?

0 Likes
Re: galaxy 6 battery
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

qwakstar,

A S6 that doesn't hold a charge is certainly no friend of mine. How long has this been going on for? Any damage to the phone? You do have a 1 year manufacture warranty, so if there is no physical or liquid damage it is possible to get it replaced. Are you using the original charger that came with the phone?

ErinW_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MGIAN

Since update on Aug 15 my battery gets sucked up in just hours

What changed??

0 Likes
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

Chances are an app or process is draining the battery. To verify this...look for the tool that breaks down the various items that are drawing power.

The battery tool is located under SETTINGS.

0 Likes
gtosnipey

Im going to make a thread for this. After this G920VVRU4DQF3 update on 8-15 it KILLED my battery. I just did another full charge to 100%, set the battery setting to MID and it says 11h remaining. I even have greenify on and nothing is open or running. It must be some system [Removed]. Even at max the battery time says 26h which if any of you have checked your battery time for MAX is usually 2-3x that.

inappropriate content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

gtosnipey, help is here as you deserve a properly working phone. Software updates are meant to enhance your phone. So sorry you feel that this did not happen. Since the software update, has there been any other changes to your device? What do you experience with other applications? Have you performed a factory data reset yet?

0 Likes