galaxy s4 won't turn wifi on
Guyasodo1968

Have cell suspended but called 2 days ago & was told wifi will work even when account is suspended. I turn on wifi & it turns on for 1 minute, then, in a middle of an app running, it suddenly turns off. Sim card is inserted, factory reset as well. Still same problem. Had same problem when Mobile Data was turned on. How do I keep wifi turned on?

0 Likes
Re: galaxy s4 won't turn wifi on
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You’ve come to the right place for help Guyasodo1968. Being able to use all the functions on your phone is definitely important so I completely understand your concern. Let’s get to the bottom of this and make sure your WiFi stays on.

Does the WiFi setting turn off or is the phone dropping the WiFi connection? Does it happen with every WiFi you connect to? Is the line temporarily suspended or did you disconnect the service? Was the WiFi working properly when the phone was active?

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes