help me please!!!
Dai_Cooper
Enthusiast - Level 1

OK so my little sister accidentally reset my phone by attempting to type in my passcode and it reset. When it came back on I had no pictures no music no contacts no nothing only thing I had were the apps i downloaded it was like a brand new phone. And when I tried to login into my Verizon cloud it kept saying error and error code 4547 and my service just got suspended earlier this week and could it be because my service is suspended as to why I can't login into my version cloud

0 Likes
Re: help me please!!!
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

There is a setting on the password lock screen where you can uncheck Auto Factory Reset and it sounds like you had this option checked.  If the password is entered incorrectly 10 times, the phone is reset to factory settings.

B33
Legend

Could Very well be..  If you can call Customer Service Via a Land line or Mobile  Via  a Friend or Relative here there  Numbera below they can help assist you and possibly get your Line off of  Suspension.. If your Account is current..

1-800-922-0204  or * 611   Hope this Helps. b

0 Likes
Dai_Cooper
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've tried all of that and it's not working when I *611 from my phone it takes me to where I looking at my phone profile and bill and those things but the catch is it keeps saying. Temporarily unavailable and things like that and I've tried calling customer service except I don't know what to numbers to dial when the machine answers and could my version cloud not be working because my phone is off??

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi DAi_Cooper - We want to get your phone back to normal! Have you tried logging into Verizon Cloud through http://www.vzw.com/cloud to ensure you can log in and your data is safe? To confirm you are currently using WiFi to access the Cloud on the device? The device will use the cellular data network to validate the device with the Cloud initially in order to be used. If the service is suspended this connection will not take place?

mdragon
Enthusiast - Level 1

mine isnt working either and its very frustrating that it keeps popping up to ask me to put in my password and then i do and it tells me error 4547 what the heck..

BETLON38

Tried that getting error code e002

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BETLON, are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when receiving this error?

CheyenneS_VZW

0 Likes