highly disappointed customer here!
hdecaussin
Enthusiast - Level 2

Extremely disappointed in verizon!! I have the new s6 edge.. called 2 weeks after I got it due to the sensor acting up. Rear camera has purple dots everywhere and growing as well as when I text or play games (touching the screen) it acts weird.. does weird stuff and constantly fixing the messages. I called and they wouldn't do nothing due to this being my only line.. didn't even note I called nothing. Then I called again 2 other times.. when finally the last time I called I waited on the phone for a manufacturer  (because it is a manufacturer defect) for over an hour and did what they wanted and was told I would get a new phone sent out to me. I get a refurbished phone.. I spent 450 on this phone it is in mint condition never dtopped nothing. I havent even put my contacts in it yet nothing. I want to file a complaint. I deserve a phone I bought and paid for. I love this phone outside of the defect that is only getting worse! It's rude to be sent a refurbished phone after all the money I spent on it, Time I've wasted trying to get it figured out finding a second line to call etc. It's ridiculous. Who treats the NEW customers like that. There is NO excuse. I want to know who to file the complaint to!

I spent alot of money on a phone and I deserve one that works properly. Not a scratch never dropped can promise no water damage nothing. It's upsetting to get a refurbished one when I was told a new one when Samsung knows it a manufacturer defect!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: highly disappointed customer here!
stef7
Master - Level 2

Region Leadership | Verizon Wireless

You could write a very well crafted, sincere email to your regional representative and explain what has transpired. View the profile of the person in your region. Provide factual information that is concise. Choose your wording properly. You want to put them in a position to want to help you.

Outside the initial grace / return period, I believe the warranty states you may be provided with a refurbished device. That's pretty standard across models / devices. You are not the only person to have purchased a brand new phone, to have determined it to be defective not long after the purchase, to have been given a refurbished phone as a replacement.

Does your refurbished S6 work properly? What defect is getting worse? I'm not following. An S6, having been so recently introduced, one would think a refurbished phone would be practically new, and should be defect free. However, if it's displaying behaviors that are inconsistent with a new, properly operating device, they'll probably tell you that you need another refurbished device. Ask the representative if you can be permitted to go to a corporate store for a replacement and verify proper operation in the store before leaving.

Good luck.

View solution in original post

stef7
Master - Level 2

Region Leadership | Verizon Wireless

You could write a very well crafted, sincere email to your regional representative and explain what has transpired. View the profile of the person in your region. Provide factual information that is concise. Choose your wording properly. You want to put them in a position to want to help you.

Outside the initial grace / return period, I believe the warranty states you may be provided with a refurbished device. That's pretty standard across models / devices. You are not the only person to have purchased a brand new phone, to have determined it to be defective not long after the purchase, to have been given a refurbished phone as a replacement.

Does your refurbished S6 work properly? What defect is getting worse? I'm not following. An S6, having been so recently introduced, one would think a refurbished phone would be practically new, and should be defect free. However, if it's displaying behaviors that are inconsistent with a new, properly operating device, they'll probably tell you that you need another refurbished device. Ask the representative if you can be permitted to go to a corporate store for a replacement and verify proper operation in the store before leaving.

Good luck.

hdecaussin
Enthusiast - Level 2

I haven't switche'd it Plus just got it I don't find it fair when I called within the time and they wouldn't do nothing bc I only have 1 line.. then the next time I called to complain they would help me yet all of a sudden and it was outside or the time frame of 14 days. Idk how to find the email or I would have done it already even tried to Google it and got no where. I feel ripped off

I spent a bunch of money on a phone that doesn't work properly and it's not even from me. I don't want a refurbished phone when it's not my fault I paid for a new working s6 edge. Ya know?

0 Likes
stef7
Master - Level 2

Go to that site, find the rep for the person from that region, and click view profile. That's how you email the person.

hdecaussin
Enthusiast - Level 2

I want to say thank you stef! It worked and see had verizon relations called me and they are sending me a new one once it's off backorder (new phone just came out so their a little behind-s6 edge)

I appreciate it!!!

0 Likes
stef7
Master - Level 2

Im glad to hear that. You are most welcome. I hope all works out well. Regards.

0 Likes