horrible customer service
IvonM

So just as everyone else customer service was great when my contract was about to finish.  I ended up signing up again for 2 yrs. and also purchased the new Samsung Galaxy S6 edge, which by the way is DEFECTIVE.  I called customer service today to find out why my camera is taking upside down pictures.  After talking to representative for 38:14 minutes to be specify, representative placed me on hold and she said that she was going to file a replacement that can be send to my home.  After about 8 minutes of waiting on hold thinking that she was busy doing the replacement paperwork, someone answer and asked me "may I ask you the reason of your call" WOW!!! then I realized that I was transfer!!! and that is not the worst, the worst is that if REPRESENTATIVES ARE GOING TO TRANSFER YOU AT LEAST UPDATE THE NEXT REPRESENTATIVE TO AVOID CUSTOMER HAVING TO EXPLAIN ALL OVER AGAIN SPECIALLY IF IT HAS BEEN ABOUT 40 MIN. OF CUSTOMER'S TIME!!!  So I got really frustrated and requested to speak to a supervisor.  In addition to the poor representative poor customer service, here is a higher level verizon employee "supervisor" who after I told her my frustration she said I will help you out by providing you with numbers of the nearest verizon store so you can call them tomorrow morning to ask if they have your phone in stock for the replacement!!! Is that really helping customers???? At least she would of offer to call herself the store.!!! Please someone has to do something about customer service.  I had never paid my phone bill late, I'm a decent customer so the only thing that I expect is to get a good service.

0 Likes