how can i track my husband and hide my calls and messages ???
LHG1012021

My husband has same device on a share everything. Plan.

Can i locate him without him knowing. How.

Linking facebook to my device allows me what benifits...

Is there a free way to locate him or a app that allows me to do this or moniter his device...

Sounds nuts but i want to be sure the past is the past.

I love him so much.

Please just let me know.

Also whats the trick on mknitering wifi usage details???

Can i locate a device by a mac address or somthim maybe to do with a sim card or somthing....

Thanks

0 Likes
how can i track my husband and hide my calls and messages ???
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

Most tracking apps will require his approval (there is a Verizon family locator service, but I don't know the details of that).  Linking Facebook will allow you to sync contacts and access your Facebook through the phone.  AFAIK, there is no way to monitor WiFi usage remotely.

0 Likes
Re: how can i track my husband and hide my calls and messages ???
nyfinestjc
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hey Lisa I'm in the same boat as you but with my wife.  I have been tracking her cheating through usage and call and messaging details and she cannot deny them anymore like she tried to when I first confronted her. She promised it was going to end and I saw very limited calls and very few regular texts from her phone after I confronted her. Then I noticed that she is most likely using an android messaging app which uses data connection because when I check her data usage it's through the roof when it never used to be before that.  I too want to know how to check on my wife with the apps but I can tell you, there is a way to get his location if you can get to his phone and see his google + account. Google used to have latitude service on google maps but they got rid of it for google +

Mrs_Herrera91
Enthusiast - Level 2

They have certain free apps you can download in the Play Store that can lock and hide pictures/messages/etc.

0 Likes
damienzoo

Depending on the phone ... you can definitely see some things that are going on.

If it's an iPhone .. easy as pie .. but takes a little bit of work.  If she is cheating .. chances are she does not let the phone out of her site.  But the moment she does .. take it to your computer and do a complete backup then put it back.  With the complete backup .. that's where you get all your info .. texts .. apps (that are installed) ..

Android is a little trickier

0 Likes
steveb25

Use Mapimoapp to track people. download this app from googleplaystore.

0 Likes
64in21

How do you do a complete backup? 

0 Likes
KH-cathy29811

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Our services in terms of this are though our Smart Family app. Check out this link.

https://www.verizon.com/solutions-and-services/verizon-smart-family/

Craig_VZW

0 Likes