how do I transfer a hundred photos with text sent to my phone via text message directly to my computer not using cloud backup
Geanene
0 Likes
Re: how do I transfer a hundred photos with text sent to my phone via text message directly to my computer not using cloud backup
bearone21
Legend

email to yourself.

Re: how do I transfer a hundred photos with text sent to my phone via text message directly to my computer not using cloud backup
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The USB cable and a SMS Backup application backup file.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Geanene, being able to transfer over or sync messages across your computer is very convenient and I'll be glad to clear up the details. The only support option we have for this request would be to use what's called Integrated Messaging through the Verizon Messages (Message+) app on your phone. 

The link attached under "Syncing Messages Across Devices" describes the process you can take so you have access to your text messages and threads via your Online My Verizon account. As Ann154 stated, any other method can be done through various 3rd party applications that are available via the Google Play Store. I hope this information helps going forward. http://spr.ly/6580DNgEG

AlanS_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes