Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
im about to not be a verison customer.
TicklesTheElf

I dropped my phone (samsung galaxy S21) about a month ago and the screen has been having issues, my relative gave me their old phone (samsung galaxy A21) so i wouldnt have to buy a new one. the new phone continues to say "security policy prevents use of mobile data" whenever i try enabling mobile data. I also can not call or text anyone on it nor receive on it. I took them in to a version store tp try to resolve the issue and instead i now cant use either of the 2 as phones. I then spent 1 hour on the phone with tech support in which they attempted to help me as best as they could but nothing ended up being fixed. i was then asked to leave the store as i was not buying anything from the store and this is an issue outside of there scope. so now i have no working phone, im unable to call support to get it resolved. im upset and annoyed, and im about to no longer be a customer if this issue isnt resolved.

0 Likes
Re: im about to not be a verison customer.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi, TicklesTheElf. We are saddened to hear that this happened to your phone and you were unable to receive further assistance at a store. We are determined to help. Are you able to share additional details about the A21 you're using? Is this a Verizon branded device? 

-Lorenzo

0 Likes