is there a way to get back all messages from a certain number even if I deleted them on my phone?
fellyni
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: is there a way to get back all messages from a certain number even if I deleted them on my phone?
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Some people just like to save their text messages, or happen to select messages during the back up process. You need a subpoena in order for Verizon to release any text message content if you haven't saved it yourself.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: is there a way to get back all messages from a certain number even if I deleted them on my phone?
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Do you use a cloud service like Verizon Cloud to back up your messages? If so you can log into your Verizon Cloud and find them there.

0 Likes
fellyni

no I sure don't I'm kind of new with this type of phone, but I have seen people that can do it I have no idea how, when they have court and they have the proof of the text messages even from a whole year, so I don't thing they just save it on the phone just in case they might use it for court cases. right?

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Some people just like to save their text messages, or happen to select messages during the back up process. You need a subpoena in order for Verizon to release any text message content if you haven't saved it yourself.

0 Likes
fellyni

Thank you I sure will or might need one

0 Likes
BrianChuckyDavis

I have an account in my name with 3 phones, am I able to read the text messages on all phones?. I need an address and I am on vacation and I left my other phone which is a work phone home and have no means of getting the info

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

If you have the address on your phone you can log into your verizon account and go to My Verizon>My Device>send and manage messages

You'll have to have not deleted it from the text thread.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Unless you had them backed up with a third party app, it is likely that they are gone.

I would suggest SMS Backup and Restore from the Play Store.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
BrianChuckyDavis

When I do that, it only takes me to the phone that I am on to manage messages online, it doesn't give me the oprion to manage my other phone

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Each line can have their own MyVerizon account login credentials. Each line needs one in order to access the Verizon Messages from the PC.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes